- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 58940
The Dow Chemical Company is looking for a Piping Design Engineer to be based in Terneuzen, the Netherlands.
You will be a member of the "Technical Supportm Projects and Expertise" teamm which is a main contributor in building, maintaining and modifying chemical process plants.
Your tasks and responsibilities?
You will be responsible for overseeing the technical scope on capital and expense projects from Project Definition through Detailed Design to Construction. You will lead multiple piping projects to provide quality project deliverables with tasks such as:
- effectively plan and organize work including setting priorities to meet project milestones in accordance with project schedule
- developing, maintainingm and tracking of engineering work hours
- developing layouts and conducting reviews to consider constructabilitym operability and maintainability
- applying global design standards, EH&S standardsm most effective technology, loss prevention principles, applicable engineering codes and the best practices.
- ensuring that Dow's designs consistently comply with applicable industry codes, standards, Dow's most effective technology and Dow global practices and specifications
- you have over 10 years of experience in a project environment in the Chemical / Petrochemical Process
- you have 5 years of experience in working on a piping project
- you have knowledge of codes and standards, both national and international (ASME, B31.1, 31.3, 31.4 and 31.8, PED)
- you have knowledge of Piping stress analysis and piping materials
- excellent communication in English with a good set of interpersonal skills
- a self-starter with high initiative
- you must be able to do field work in an operating chemical plant, take field measurements, climb stairs and ladders
- a Bachelor or Master in Engineering
- a Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Mc Kenna, Ciaran