ADMINISTRATOR | AHOLD DELHAIZE | 40 HOURS | ZAANDAM
- 23 mei 2023
- vacaturenummer: 589266
€ 17,11 per hour
4 months with great possibility of extension
40 hours a week
Ahold Delhaize global support office is looking for a passionate HR coordinator. For this role, you have the following experience and key competencies to be successful in this role.
- Relevant degree (e.g. Organizational Psychology, HRM) combined with 1 to 3 years (relevant) work experience;
- A big passion and drive for HR (topics as Learning & Development and Diversity & Inclusion);
- A sensitivity to working with people of diverse identities and backgrounds;
- The ability to effectively plan, ensure accountability to deadlines and deliverables, and to communicate effectively;
- Structured, organized and able to reach out, connect to receive the right information;
- You speak and write in English in a native or near native level.
You will organize and plan programs to ensure an efficient and effective operation. Joining this team as an administrator provides an opportunity to experience and learn across a wide breadth of generalist knowledge areas in the organization development space.
- You will provide administrative support across the People and Organization Development functions;
- Prioritizing the international management trainee program;
- Coordinating events and leading onboarding meetings;
- Vendor Relationships, maintain contractor/vendor renewal timelines;
- Collaborate with brands to identify diversity, equity, & inclusion events and practices that can be highlighted internally and externally.
GSO aspires to achieve total gender balance at all levels, to be reflective of the markets we serve (as defined by each local brand), and to strive for 100% inclusion, every day. In order to truly unlock the power of diverse teams, it is critical to foster an inclusive work environment where all associates have equitable access to opportunities and can reach their full potential.
- An inspiring position in an international work environment;
- A very dynamic and challenging job with various internal and external stakeholders and HR and experts.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you recognize yourself in the profile? Respond immediately with a short motivation via the online application button!
Questions about this vacancy or position? Don't hesitate to ask us!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.