Are you looking for a technical job? Is tinkering really your thing? Come and work as an assembly worker at Ebusco in Deurne!
- 11 augustus 2023
- vacaturenummer: 582246
Salary between € 2533 - € 2700 + 14% shift bonus
Training and development opportunities
Job for a longer period of time
Company parties and sports activities
25 holidays, pension scheme and travel expenses
Discount on your health insurance
As an assembly worker, you enjoy working with your hands. You can read technical drawings and are the one with technology. Also you recognize yourself in the following:
- preferably has a degree or work experience in automotive or engineering
- has basic knowledge of mechanics and electrical engineering
- is results-oriented and critical of his own work
As an assembly worker, you will be assembling the 100% electric buses. At each station, you and your colleagues work on one part of the bus. At one station, the engine is installed. While at the other station, the climate system will be installed. Also, you assemble and connect HV cables and other electronic components. As an assembly worker, you do not turn your hand to electrical and mechanical work such as:
- Installation of piping, cable systems and air-conditioning systems, among others;
- building the interior into the bus;
- building the bus's drive system;
Working at Ebusco is working at the front-runner in making 100% electric buses. In 2021, Ebusco went public to realise its growth ambitions.
As an assembly worker at Ebusco, you will have many career opportunities. For example, you can also follow training or courses free of charge. Ebusco's renovated premises create a homely atmosphere. You will work in an informal team where there is a lot of laughter.
- salary between € 2533 and € 2700 gross + 14% shift bonus
- many growth opportunities both in function and salary
- training opportunities
- a nice company where everyone is appreciated
- 25 vacation days, travel allowance, pension accrual and discount on health insurance
Can you totally relate to the vacancy of assembly worker? Then apply quickly!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.