Is helping people with all sorts of IT questions your thing? Do you like in a transnational company for you a pre? Then Super Micro in 's-Hertogenbosch, is what you are looking for! They are hiring good IT Support Specialists!!
- 13 maart 2023
- vacaturenummer: 579430
salary of € 2,800.00 to 3,000.00 gross per month
Travel allowance of € 0.21 per km
Possibility to receive a permanent contract
40 hours a week from 09:00 till 17:30
Pension starting from 8 weeks worked
Working in a amazing international team
As an IT Support Specialist you will work mostly independent. Finding solutions yourself is what you like. You will use the resources you have well. Also, you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Call center or customer service experience of 2 years
- Good technical and diagnostic ability and founded ability to diagnose problems above basics, and elemental mechanical skills
- High-class communication and interpersonal skills – spoken and written in English via email, text and telephone
- The knowledge to read/understand service manuals/bulletins
As IT Support Specialist, you will answer calls from consumers. Also, service technicians will call you. You will give diagnostic support on appliances and such products. You will have technical and diagnostic calls. Besides that you will happily process emails and requests to set up novel service. Also, you will:
- Escalate calls as needed to Field Technician/Engineer (Tier 1 & 2) for in depth technical or diagnostic assistance
- Document & log support ticket on service calls in ticketing system
- Keep good status updates on service calls completion
- Report issues identified from service partners for escalation
- Perform specific duties or assignments as directed by Service Desk Manager
Super Micro is a global leader in high server technology and innovation of IT. It is a growing international company with a main office in the United States. So the company language is English. Because it is an international company, you will work with colleagues from all over the world. And there is the possibility to work abroad! Your colleagues would welcome you every day to a fun and growth encouraging environment.
Is this function as an IT Support Specialist what you are looking for? Come join this team! Apply and we will contact you within 24 hours. If you have questions, please contact us via:
Do you have any questions about this position as an IT Support Specialist? Contact me!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.