Do you want to work in a fast-growing and innovative international company? Is testing and deploying rack system solutions your passion? Then testing engineer at Super Micro in 's-Hertogenbosch is the perfect job for you!
- 07 maart 2023
- vacaturenummer: 579371
A full time job in day shift (09:00 - 17:30)
Possibility to receive a permanent contract
Pension scheme from 8 weeks worked
Pension scheme after 8 worked weeks
Working in a nice team and environment!
As a Test Engineer you have a positive attitude and a desire to learn. Do you have Strong Linux and windows operating system experience? And is time management is a piece of cake for you? When you have strong interpersonal skills and experience with inventory control and esset management, then that is a plus! Are you the one we are looking for?
- BA/BS degree plus 2+ years in related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Strong skills in writing failure reports for server/cluster level tests
- Experience with lab or production hardware, network setups, and switch configuration
- Familiar with TCP/IP protocol stack, DHCP, NFS and other application level protocols are a plus. As well as Cisco CCNA, AWS or GCP certificates
- Familiar with server test tools, lab management software. Also scalable storage and visualization technology and cloud computing are a plus
As a Test Engineer you play an important role in testing. But also is deploying rack system solutions for data center and enterprise customers. You will also Maintain the lab networks, clusters, VPN and other devices deployed in the lab. And you will:
- Preform the server level and cluster level tests, write the failure reports for testing
- Be able to work with other engineers to resolve issues for hardware
- Implement active lab policies, support ISO compliance and inventory control
- Be able to configure switches & routers and install new programs for customers
- Maintain the hardware inventory & provide the inventory report monthly
Supermicro is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer new positions to the technology community.
Are you enthusiastic about this function as a test engineer? Come join the team! Apply and we will contact you within 24 hours. When you still have questions, please contact us via:
Do you have any questions about this position as a test engineer? Feel free to contact me!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.