The Contract Administrator (CA) works under functional direction of an EPC Contract Manager supporting both office and field administration to ensure effective implementation of the contracts as well as taking tactical activity to improve efficiency of Contracts and manage the day-to-day commercial issues to create value. In this role, the Contract Administrator shall provide continuity and coordination between the Owner, EPC organizations and Construction Contractors on contract and procurement matters by delivering added value to our shareholders, reducing leakage, and promoting consistent and cost effective solutions across business units, projects and locations. The role provides oversight of the preparation of the ITB package and management of the bidding process through award and continues in a lead role once an EPC firm is selected by administering and coordinating all project activities.
- 22 februari 2023
- vacaturenummer: 579344
Salary is negotiable
Home Office Set-Up allowance
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
Working from home allowance of € 2,80 net per day
You live within 75 km of Terneuzen
You have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and challenging environment. Communicate and negotiate effectively in a team environment. Implement various contracting strategies for proper work execution. Work with the project teams and maintain effective relationships with business focal points, JV partners, contractors and parent company stakeholders.
- You are in possession of a Bachelor/Master in Engineering, Business Administration or Accounting
- Fluent in English
- 8-10 years EPC experience, working for an EPC company
- Contract formation experience as well as field management experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in commercial contracting with external and/or JV partners or large Capital Procurement leadership position
- Experience on dynamic, results oriented teams
- Experience across multiple functions or businesses
The EPC Contract Sourcing Manager supports the EPC Contract Manager to ensure the contract preparation, execution, and closure meet the project defined requirements and contract compliance.
Specific responsibilities from contract formation, implementation, and closure includes:
- Gather and compile data essential to formation and/or administration of contracts
- Assist with implementation of Contract Management practices and procedures and coordinates and monitors completion of assigned tasks
- Receives limited direction from supervisor and may support one or more Projects with Contract Administration & Procurement duties
- Maintains a working knowledge of Dow’s Contract Management & Procurement Standards/Policies, programs and goals by planning and applying Contract Management practices and procedures as established by Dow on a project site
- Ensure and apply functional work processes and procedures to comply with audit reviews & Prepare and maintain all electronic and hard copy files in accordance with Dow’s Numbering and Filing System
- Perform all other duties requested by immediate supervisor(s) in order to support and achieve project milestone goals
- Understand technical terminology and developments and apply technical skills or procedures
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ankie de Wit / Saskia Bakker
Intercedente RTC Flexcenter Dow
Heb je vragen, neem dan contact met ons op ! dit kan via mail of telefoon.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.