- 18 mei 2018
- vacaturenummer: 57830
For an international trading company in car parts in Amsterdam (West), we are looking for an administrative logistics employee (or as our client calls it an Export Coordinator) starting the 4th of June. Do you have a completed HBO education, do you have affinity with logistics and are you highly skilled in administrative matters?
LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATIVE EMPLOYEE | € 2200 | FULLTIME | AMSTERDAM | IMMEDIATELY
As Export Coordinator you will start working at a trading company that is part of a larger, international company. You ensure that the entire export process from Amsterdam goes well to worldwide customers. You receive orders from customers in, for example, Africa and Latin America and then give instructions to the warehouse. You check whether everything goes well here and then arrange that all documents are in order, such as seafreight documents. Then you also check whether the payments have been made correctly and there is also a bit of aftersales in case things have not gone well.
Do you have a completed HBO education in the direction of eg Business Economics / Administration / International Trade? Affinity with logistics? And are you someone who works accurately? Then this could be something for you.
You are responsible for the execution of all logistic and administrative aspects regarding the export from the Amsterdam warehouse to importers located in countries in the Far East and Africa.
- Administrative management of the ordered products and follow-up process for each country.
- Shipments to the final destination by air and / or sea.
- Collect payments
In short, you ensure that the entire cycle is perfectly organized from order to delivery. You switch with the factory or orders can be placed, you provide documentation for the bank, ensure that payment is made, the sea freight arranges etc.
- A completed HBO study program, for example in the direction of Business Economics / Administration / International Trade
- Experience / knowledge of import / export has an advantage, but is not a must
- You have strong administrative skills and are not afraid of numbers
- You are able to plan very well and anticipate unexpected situations
- Good command of the English language in word and writing (main language is English!)
- Spanish is an advantage, but certainly not a must
- Accurate, enthusiastic and goal-oriented
WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WORK?
The work area spans half the world, where they do business with small local customers as well as with organizations with worldwide reputation. They are an independent part of a multinational with global coverage. You will come to work in an international team of + -15 men. There is a relaxed, friendly atmosphere in this company and many colleagues have been working here for years. Because everyone has their own customers, you often work independently.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
A salary of € 2000 to € 2200 gross per month, 10 ATV days and travel costs.
Do you meet the above requirements? Then we would like to receive an English motivation & English CV. After proven fitness we will tell you more!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.