Meet Kasi Food! A family business in cheese solutions. Do you live in the Lopik area, or can you get here with your own transport? Do you enjoy working day shifts and do you like to be free every weekend? Quickly read more about this fun challenge as a packing employee!
- 24 maart 2023
- vacaturenummer: 578224
A starting salary of € 13.62 gross per hour
Working in a nice team of colleagues
Chance of a permanent contract
Only day shifts from 6:00 tot 15:00
Options for development. Become operator later.
Travel allowance and free parking space
You will perform various activities as a packing employee. You will work in the day shifts from 6:00 to 15:00. It is important that you enjoy working in a team. In addition, it is important that you want to dedicate yourself to this family business. You can work at Kasi Food for a long time and they offer many opportunities for growth. Even without experience, you can achieve a lot. We only ask that you bring the right motivation.
- you speak Dutch or English;
- you are able to perform physically demanding work;
- you are available full-time;
- you're in possession of your own transport to go to work;
- you adhere to the hygiene rules (no jewelry, piercings, perfume and deodorant, fake eyelashes, fake nails or nail polish).
As a packing employee at Kasi food in Lopik you work at the end of the production line. Here, you check the end product and pack everything neatly. From there you can get to know the entire production process and grow into other positions. A chance for you to take responsibility and get it done!
- providing the final product with the correct label;
- packing products in boxes and prepare for shipment;
- reporting deviations to team leader or operator;
- supporting in operating the machines;
- cleaning machines and work environments
Kasi Food makes all kinds of cheese products. As a family business, it has been inventing and making cheese solutions for generations. They are the specialists in cheese, cheese sauce, cheese spread, cream cheese or vegan cheese. Nice right! As a packing employee, you are part of this interesting process. After 8 weeks of work, we will automatically include you in our pension scheme.
- the address is 3e Industrieweg 5D, 3411 MD Lopik;
- working hours are Monday to Friday from 6:00 to 15:00;
- travel allowance up to € 11.40 per day
Watch the video below to take a look at your new employer.
Are you interested in the vacancy of packing employee? Then apply immediately! We will contact you within 24 hours.
Simone van der Wel
Will you be our new key to success? Questions about this vacancy or position? Don't hesitate to ask them to me.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.