Looking for an administrative job in a logistics company? Are you an expert in planning? o you want to work for an international company? Then read on! Super Micro in 's-Hertogenbosch is seeking a production planning coordinator!
- 03 februari 2023
- vacaturenummer: 577013
salary is negotiable +8,5% holiday bonus
regular contract after 6-8 months
diversity and inclusive
Super Micro Computer, Inc. is currently seeking a Production Planning Coordinator who is energetic and detail-oriented to support our fast growing organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good organization skills
- Ability to manage a wide variety of activities at the same time
The Production Planning Coordinator is responsible for planning and controlling all scheduling activities supporting assigned brands, balance production and inventory levels with demand to master scheduling requirements, inventory objectives, and capacity utilization/staffing requirements.
- Greet all sales/PGM on telephone/email and update knowledge on all orders and ensure compliance to all operating procedures.
- Create and release Manufacturing orders to production line. Create, release and maintain relevant order documentation and process.
- Track and follow up planned production tasks and schedules with Production Supervisors on the floor to meet shipping deadlines.
- Coordinate with Supervisor/TL in planning and implementing engineering changes in production lines.
- Maintain reports for PP team relating to ECO, FW files, recall/rework orders, etc. and follow up with Production Supervisors on the floor until completion.
- Communicate production status to Managers and Sales/PGM on regular basis.
- Prepare and submit order material status and performance reports.
- Escalate complex issues to Manager for resolution.
Super Micro is a global leader in high server technology and innovation of IT. They have a production area where they build servers and a warehouse area, where you will be working. At this company you will meet people from many different cultures.
After 8 months you have a chance of getting a contract with the company.
This position will be a member of the manufacturing testing team in the company's headquarters located in San Jose, CA.
- Travel allowance
- Super Micro will offer you a regular contract after 6-8 months
- Nice working environment!
Great that you are interested! As soon as we have received your response, we will contact you by phone. We will explain the vacancy in more detail. We would also like to know more about you. And if we are both still enthusiastic, we will send your details to Super Micro to arrange a job interview.
Karen & Shalina
Vragen over deze vacature of functie? Aarzel niet om contact op te nemen.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.