- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 57643
Are you ready to be part of the supply chain department at Dow Terneuzen? Will you coordinate logistic services and make sure all the documentation is correct? Are you ready to work in a world leader in the chemical industry?
As Documentation Coordinator you will monitor and coordinate operational activities to ensure documentation is processed in line with the established work process and the functional requirements of SC Operations. You will provide functional support by taking responsibility for the
QM follow up with the Logistics Service Providers. In addition, you will do follow ups on complaints and more complex issues, which an Administrator cannot solve.
What you get?
• Working hours in the day shift
• An exciting full-time job
• An challenging temporary job where you gain experience
• A market-conform salary based on your experience
• Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement
• Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension
What you do?
• Monitor Documentation process performance and Logistic Service Provider performance within that process.
• Support non-standard documentation requests.
• Manage Documentation Issues and QM’s.
• Follow up on complex complaints and issues.
• Run daily graphs on documentation progress
• Analyze and group recurrent issues
• Obtain print-outs and forward nonstandard documentation requirements
What you have/are?
• You have a Mbo 3/4 education
• You are fluent in English (written and oral)
• You have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop
• You have experience with SAP R2/3
• Limited working experience required
Do you think that your administrative skills will be of value for the team? Contatct us on +31115689850 and email us your resume and motivation letter!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.