Are you looking for the next step in your career? An opportunity to develop in an administrative role? Do you have strong excel and communication skills, and would you love to work in an international company? Do you know how to stand your ground under pressure and prioritize? And are you fluent in English? Then this might just be a description of your future job! Elsevier is looking for an Account Support Coordinator!
- 25 januari 2023
- vacaturenummer: 575613
€17 per hour
a big, international organisation
Work at a world renowned scientific publisher
n this role good communication skills are key. You will need to know how to communicate on different levels but also to see if the question that is asked, is the real question the customers requires an answer to. It is important that you can stand your ground and to make sure that the working process is followed. In this position you will be working with an advanced system. Naturally, you will be trained for this during your onboarding period. However in this particular region there are a lot of exceptions to the rule. So you need to be a person who is ready to deal with this!
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- You know how to organise your work and can also lead others in doing the same
- You need 2 – 3 years of working experience in a target-driven environment
- Your Excel skills are advanced. You know how to work with macros and formulas
- Fluent EnglishIf you have worked with Siebel or CRM this is considered an advantage
- Solution focused mindset; if something is not possible, you look at what you can do to help the client instead.
- You have a strong opinion. You know when to say no and are not afraid to stand up for yourself
Overall, you support Account Managers, Solution Managers and Customer Consultants in the entire sales process. This includes the responsibility for contract execution (creating, extending, adjusting), gather and analyze usage reports and other pre-sales call-analysis and being the central point of contact for customers and your sales team towards internal partners. Also, you will contact customers about their renewals and follow up on details required to complete the sales process. You will report to the Account Support Team Manager
- Contact customers
- Support for the Account Manager in the Sales Process
- Central point of contact for customer towards internal partners
- Responsible for contract execution, extensions and adjustments
- Gather and analyze usage reports and other pre-sales call analysis
- Report to the Account Support Manager
lsevier is a part of the RELX group. RELX Group is a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. As the world’s leading provider of science and health information, Elsevier serves more than 30 million scientists, students and health and information professionals worldwide. A global company headquartered in Amsterdam, employing more than 7,000 people in 24 countries.
- Are you interested? Apply directly via the button below in English. After receiving your application we will reply to succesful applicants within 3 working days.
- You will first have an interview with us at Randstad. Afterwards, 2 more interviews and an assessment are part of the process.
Heb je interesse? Solliciteer direct aan de hand van een motivatie. Wij nemen contact met je op over het verdere sollicitatieproces.
Vragen over deze vacature of functie? Aarzel niet om ze aan mij te stellen.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.