- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 57114
Do you have degree in Translations? Is working in an international environment an absolute plus for you? We are looking for a Translator English-Dutch!
What you’ll be doing:
As a Translator English-Dutch within the Dow Chemical Company you are responsible for translating all documentation within the organization, among all the different functions and departments. You will be using the Dow systems and/or other translation tools.
Who you are:
You are a able to work in a highly culturally diverse group and you have a customer service mindset. Furthermore:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree of higher in Translation and Interpreting or a related field.
- Native speaker Dutch and English (or C2 level of the CEFR)
- You have an eye for detail and a high level of accuracy.
- You have experience with Computer Aided Translation and Localization tools (knowledge of
Wordfast and Olifant is definitely a plus).
What you’ll get:
You’ll be part of an amazingly fun and energetic team. Besides, we offer you:
- A challenging role within a professional organization.
- A competitive salary.
- An international work environment, with team members from all over the world.
- Continuous development opportunities, both on a professional and personal level.
- Strong focus on your well-being and health
About Dow Chemical Company
As a Translator English you’ll be working for the Dow Benelux Integrated Center (DBIC) in Terneuzen, which supports the Dow Chemical Company in a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customers service, finance, HR and more. The DBIC employs over 600 employees and represents more than 50 languages and nationalities. This makes us a diverse, but also enthusiastic, curious and energetic bunch. Would you like to join us? We can’t wait to meet you!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.