Do you live in Holland and speak Engels fluently? Do you have the passion to help clients? And do you have experience in the financial banking environment? Then you really should read this vacancy. It might be your next job!
- 16 januari 2023
- vacaturenummer: 569464
a great salary: between €4000 and €5500 per month
working in the centre of Rotterdam
a fulltime job for 40 hours per week
a contract for 1 year with intention to extend
the possibility of a permanent contract
nice working atmosphere
You are providing a high level of service to our clients in order to help create high quality global relationships, increase client satisfaction, retain revenues to the firm and increase assets under management from current assets.
- 5-10 years of relevant full-time work experience, preferably within Client Services team
- Academic or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related business or financial field preferred
- In-depth knowledge about asset management and in particular Fund Distribution
- Understanding of the worldwide distribution of mutual funds through fund platforms
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of strong analytical skills, detail-oriented while remaining pragmatically minded
The Client Service Manager is primarily responsible to service the client’s needs by phone, mail, personal contact and/or together with the Relation/Sales Managers. We expect the Client Service Manager to really add value in the chain between the client and Robeco and therefore need a self-confident and strong sparring partner for our clients and stakeholders.
- partner and collaborate with key stakeholders in Global Sales and Account Management teams
- optimize client servicing processes to ensure client satisfaction for our clients
- oversight on our third party fund providers, e.g. JPMorgan as our transfer agent
- coordination the onboarding of new direct fund clients and fund distributors
- monitor and ensure that all commitment towards our clients are fulfilled
- ensure the response to daily, informal ad-hoc client enquiries & requests on diverse service matters
- identify process improvements on e.g. client onboarding, contract management, subscriptions and redemptions, report distribution, support to sales and client relations teams globally
Robeco is a global asset manager and offers a mix of investment solutions within a broad range of strategies to institutional and private investors worldwide. Robeco's head office is in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The company has a strong presence in the US, Europe and Asia and a developing presence in key emerging markets such as India and Latin America. Robeco was founded in 1929 in the Netherlands as Rotterdamsch Beleggings Consortium. Today, Robeco is the centre of asset management expertise for ORIX Corporation, Robeco's majority shareholder based in Tokyo, Japan.
Do you think you're the right person for this vacancy? Let us know and apply today with a short motivation letter and your resume.
If you have questions about this vacancy, don't hesitate to contact us at the mentioned emailadress.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.