For FedEx Express in Venlo we are looking for warehouse employees. Are you looking for a full time job in logistics? At FedEx Express you can work for long term. You will be working in two shifts. Interested? Please keep on reading!
- 02 december 2022
- vacaturenummer: 567772
€ 12,83 bruto per hour (excluding allowances)
fulltime job for long term
possibilites of a contract directly with FedEx
informal and fun atmosphere
possibility to get heftruck licence
€ 0,19 per km travel allowance
As a warehouse employee at FedEx you are truly motivated and looking for a job for a longer time. You get a kick out of reaching targets and a high workload is really your thing. You are going to work in a nice team with a good work flow. We ask the following of you:
- you have own transport to get to Tradeport Venlo;
- you are available to work in two shifts. The first shift is from 15:15 - 23:45 and the second shift from 19:00 - 03:30;
- you can hand over a VOG (statement of conduct);
- you speak Dutch or English;
- some experience in a warehouse is a plus (but not necessary), motivation is key!
As a warehouse employee at FedEx in Venlo you will be sorting incoming packages. These will be delivered on pallets. Together with your team you will make sure these are checked in, labeled and scanned correctly. Some boxes might be heavy, but these you will of course carry with one of your colleagues! Can you make sure that the packages arrive at the customers on time?
- sorting packets and stacking pallets;
- scanning and labelling packages;
- administrative tasks on the PC and/or scanner.
You will be working at FedEx in Venlo with an international community. It is a chance to develop your skills within the logistics area. For high performers it is also possible to follow certain courses, like a heftruck course in order to receive a certificate.
- working times are in a 2 shift system. The first shift is 15.15h - 23.45h and the second shift is 19.00h - 03.30h;
- you will get a EPT course at FedEx. If you are performing well, Randstad might also offer you a heftruck course;
- starting salary of € 12,83 gross per hour (excluding allowances), with yearly raises;
- 8,33% holiday allowance on top of your salary;
- € 0,19 per kilometer travel allowance.
Are you interested? Please apply right away by clicking on the button or sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.