Do you have several years of experience as a MIG/MAG welder? And are you looking for a varied job at a stable company? We have found it for you at Kuhn in Geldrop. They offer you a challenging job in 2 shifts. Curious what that means for you? Read on quickly...
- 15 augustus 2023
- vacaturenummer: 566734
+/- €3500,- including ADV and shift bonus
travel expenses, pension and 8.5% vacation
Full-time job with the prospect of permanent
new and clean designed workplace
personal development and advancement opportunities
You are the ideal candidate for us if you:
- Have experience with MIG/MAG welding;
- Looking for a full-time, two-shift job;
- Familiar with welding methods and measuring techniques;
- Are able to weld manually and with a robot;
- Find safe and quality-conscious working very important;
- Would like to contribute to improvements in work processes.
As a welder at Kuhn, not only can you weld well with a robot. You know the welding process from A to Z. Your tasks include assembling, bonding, welding and checking. Does a weld not pass your visual inspection? Then you will have it fixed in no time. After all, you go for quality!
The products you work on are innovative agricultural machines. Your work is usually not visible, but hidden within the machine. It is important that every weld is made with great accuracy. Not only because the agricultural machine must function properly. But also because safety depends on it.
At Kuhn, you work as a welder in a larger team. You work alone or together with a colleague in one of the welding booths. Working safely is important, so you get good personal protective equipment.
- Assembling, welding and checking;
- Visual control of your own work;
- Thinking along in process improvements.
Kuhn is an international company that makes agricultural machinery. The machines they develop are, for example, for feed processing, seeding and spreading. Kuhn finds it important that there is a no-nonsense culture in the workplace. This means that everyone is equally important. Kuhn has been a market leader within the industry for years. This is because they develop and produce the products under one roof. But they can't do this without you!
- Access to free online training through ''Good Habitz''
- High discounts on e.g. electronics through the employee benefit shop
- A nice workplace in an experienced team
- Good training and guidance during your work
- Personal development and growth
Watch the video below to take a look at your new employer.
Be quick and apply at once!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.