The High-Throughput Research Lab of Core R&D at Dow in Terneuzen is looking for an R&D Technician. Our lab is responsible for inventing and developing new and improved heterogeneous catalysts for novel and existing chemical processes. Working in our lab, provides you with a direct opportunity to impact the sustainability footprint and efficiency of many of our production processes and the development of new products for our company.
- 16 november 2022
- vacaturenummer: 561162
€ 3000 - € 3500 gross per month
An online platform (Good Habitz) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel costs will be reimbursed
An exciting full time job
A R&D Info Technician has strong focus on and commitment to safety.
Further qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field
- Prior experience with the synthesis of inorganic materials or heterogeneous catalysts
- Experience with analytical techniques such as XRD, XRF, TGA, SEM and surface techniques such as BET and Chemisorption is also a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required
- You must be an inclusive team-player and be able to work safely and when needed independently in a self-directed, diverse team
- An action oriented, pro-active, go-do mentality and good problem-solving skills are indispensable
As an R&D Technician, you will work in a multidisciplinary team of chemists, engineers, and technologists and will be responsible to provide basic technical support in the synthesis and characterization of inorganic materials and heterogeneous catalysts. Other responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to provide technical support in the synthesis and characterization of catalytic materials
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge of catalyst synthesis procedures
- Be able to set clear priorities and manage deadlines in agreement with project objectives and project leaders
- Uphold outstanding housekeeping and safety standards and provide ideas for continuous improvement opportunities in the projects and the workgroup
- Maintain inventories of consumable materials, chemicals, and supplies.
- Effectively communicate results and progress to project teams
- Documentation of results in Electronic Lab Notebooks and research reports
We offer a working environment in a capability that is unique to Dow globally. Our team is a diverse, experienced, international team that is passionate about science & technology. If you are interested to strengthen our team, we look forward to receiving your application.
Interesse gekregen in deze fantastische vacature van procesoperator? Solliciteer dan direct via de gele sollicitatiebutton! Heb je een vraag of wil je meer informatie? Mail dan naar RTCflexcenterdow@randstad-tempoteam.nl of bel 0115-689850
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.