Are you physically strong enough to lift 25 kilo bags? Do you want to work at a leading company in medical nutrition? Are you flexible and can you work in 5 shifts? Then read on and start tomorrow with your new challenge as a production worker at Nutricia!
- 15 augustus 2023
- vacaturenummer: 560351
€ 15,44 per hour, excl. shift benefits.
Nutricia focuses on your development
Hourly guarantee of 120 hours per 4 weeks
Easily accessible with your own transport
Your colleagues are ready for you
A stable long-term position
To work at Nutricia as a production worker, you don't need any experience. Everything is taught to you there. Do your friends describe you as flexible and motivated? Then don't let this job pass you by!
- You can do physically demanding work by lifting 25 kilo bags;
- You have at least an MBO 2 diploma;
- You work accurately and hygienically, paying attention to product quality and safety.
As a production worker, you work in the 5 shifts from 06:30-14:30, 14:30-22:30 and 22:30-06:30. You are responsible for depositing the raw materials (powder) into big containers. You do this accurately and routinely. The raw materials are packed in bags and weigh up to 25 kg. So it is a physically demanding job.
- Lifting and pouring 25 kg bags;
- Weighing out desired quantities according to recipe;
- Signalling and escalating deviations to the process and/or product;
- Keeping your workplace clean;
- You work accurately and routinely.
Nutricia Zoetermeer is part of Danone and is known for producing liquid medical nutrition. Nutricia's products are made for vulnerable groups from all over the world. High demands on quality and food safety. As a production worker, you work with the raw materials of the product. You are therefore at the beginning of the process. Read below why you should work at Nutricia:
- When you start at Nutricia, you participate in the Randstad pension scheme;
- Easily accessible by car;
- You will receive shift allowances between 34% and 125% on top of your salary. This depends on your working days and working hours;
- You get your break paid;
- Nice work enviroment.
Do you completely agree with the vacancy of production worker? Then apply quickly!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.