Cargill is an international manufacturer and supplier of products and services in the food, agricultural, financial and industrial sectors. Cargill Meats Holland is part of Cargill Meats Europe. They are a supplier of meat and meat products for (inter)national Industrial and Foodservice customers within Europe. They are looking for a (dutch) customer service representative for 1 year and with the possibilty of a fixed contract!
- 23 september 2022
- vacaturenummer: 558198
€3200 based on fulltime and experience
Are you interested in learning a lot at an international and dynamic company? Do you have experience in customer service and/or supply chain? At Cargill we have an opening for a candidate with a customer service skills. The purpose of the Customer Service Representative is to maximize customer satisfaction so you need perfect communication skills. Also you need to have a high degree of sense of responsibility. Furthermore you are/have:
- MBO/HBO commercial, or equivalent work experience level;
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Excellent in verbal and written communications;
- Good knowledge of ERP systems, SAP is a preferred;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (word/excel/power-point);
- You are very excited and have a high problem-solving ability and a decision maker;
- Pro-active / Creative and have attention to detail;
- Team player
The Customer Service Representative will support a full scale of highly complex customer service activities for a country or multi site team. In this role, you will proactively maintain an ongoing relationship with strategic customers and sales staff, provide pricing, availability and schedule information within established guidelines, independently resolve complex issues and review and create moderately complex reports for analytic. Furthermore:
- Develop and maintain systems and strategic relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management;
- Use thorough knowledge of complex customer service practices and procedures to independently validate and execute customer service strategies;
- Advise customers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other information needed to complete the sale;
- Be a key member on improvement projects and commitments requiring a comprehensive understanding of customer service practices and procedures;
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff;
- Other duties as assigned
Every day, we all wake up wanting to eat better. As people become more prosperous around the world, they are adding animal protein products to their diet as a healthy source of essential nutrients. Cargill works with partners across the food system – from farmers to the world’s leading brands – to bring consumers the delicious, convenient, and sustainable protein products they’re seeking.
- international company
- dynamic surrounding
- a job with perspective
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Then I would like to talk to you! Send me your (up-to-date) CV and motivation letter in English and I will contact you as soon as possible.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.