We are looking for an enthusiastic team player for an international organization who loves a challenge. Do you describe yourself as customer- and service-oriented and are you communicative in English? Then we are looking for you.
- 23 september 2022
- vacaturenummer: 558188
9 to 5 workinghours
As a Supply Chain Planner within this organization, you are partly responsible for proper support for the production process. Together with colleagues you manage the entire primary process. You have internal contact about the production plans of today, tomorrow and the coming months and externally you have contact with suppliers about the flow of goods in the short and long term.
- Liasing & coordinating,
- Able to prioritize and attention to detail
In this role you are responsible for several different tasks. You have experience within the Supply Chain role, which you really enjoy! Therefore you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide all necessary information regarding product availability, product allocation
- Drives country/customer product allocation process for all products on short supply
- Manages relationship to Regional Network Planning Team (CIM)
- Assures 3rd party supplier validation according to S&N Standards for remaining local suppliers including distribution & transportation
- Drive high levels of customer Service and customer experience, especially under constraint supply
In the Netherlands, 80 colleagues contribute to the success of our company.
Smith + Nephew is committed to helping improve people's lives by restoring and healing the human body. We believe this can only be achieved through mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders: patients, healthcare professionals, investors and employees.
Kun jij je helemaal vinden in deze vacature? Solliciteer dan snel!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.