- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 55638
The Dow HR Solutions Center in Terneuzen creates and maintains best in class HR processes and systems to execute Dow’s Employee Experience strategy to support business growth. Dow is known for its high standards and high quality; this is also reflected in the HR strategy. The HR Solutions Center ensures successful delivery of the employee experience by implementing best in class systems and processes from the portfolio of HR Solutions offerings, including HR services in the area of Recruitment, the International Transfer processes, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management and HR administration.
The Benefits Specialist enables a best in class employee experience through exceptional service delivery and subject matter consultation for Benefits. This includes the management, implementation, and delivery of innovative solutions specific to Compensation. This role is also the second level of support to provide specialist expertise to triage and escalate cases.
The Benefits Specialist coordinates the management of the benefits and pension plans within the EMEAI region. In this role you’re responsible to drive the innovation, execution of agreed service levels, and achieve operational excellence in the area of Benefits and Pension. Additionally, this role requires the ability to think strategically, systemically, and analytically while consulting with internal stakeholders and external vendors. Strong project and change management skills will be critical to the success of this role.
• Responsible for implementation and coordination of specific benefits en pension programs, typically on a regional level.
• Second level of support to provide specialist expertise to triage and escalate cases.
• Managing, owning and having full accountability for the data to and from the (pension) providers/authorities for the supported EMEAI countries.
• Coordinate benefits and pension reporting.
• Participation in EMEAI Benefits projects.
• Develop and maintain (compliance of) documentation of operating policies, guidelines, and procedures.
• Ensuring accurate and timely payments.
• Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy.
• Perform activities according to the Dow internal control & compliance framework including internal and external audits in line with SOX controls.
• Continuously improves processes to reduce cost and improve customer service.
• Interfaces with external vendors, pension funds, audit partners, Independent Financial Advisers, as well as internally within the HR Solutions Center.
Bachelor or Master Degree in HR, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related area. Pension’s professional qualification is desirable.
• 4+ years of benefits/pension management and administration experience, or Finance related experience.
• Understanding of basic benefits/pension philosophy, theory and methodologies, programs, practices, and policies.
• Ability to effectively work with other people and be collaborative, cross-functional and diplomatic.
• Experience in a complex organization or consulting role desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic environment.
• Fluency in English (Other European languages are an advantage)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel
• Excellent planning & organization skills
• Strong analytical, innovative and problem solving skills
• Strong ability to work with complexity
• Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
• Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Customer service mindset
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.