- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 55635
Do you have international compensation experience (preferably in Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy or Spain), along with a customer service mindset? Is working in an international environment an absolute plus for you? We are looking for a Compensation Specialist for Dow Benelux!
The Compensation specialist administers and drives the implementation of (global) Compensation programs in EMEAI. Strong project and change management skills will be critical to the success of this role. Additionally, this role requires the ability to think strategically, systemically, and analytically while consulting with internal stakeholders of a highly matrixed organization.
Responsible for implementation of specific compensation programs, typically on a regional level, such as
• Prepares data for market surveys, analysis of the market data and execution of a salary benchmark
• Implementing global pay planning program for the EMEAI
• Coordinate the Employee Stock purchase program
• Participation in EMEAI Compensation projects
• Continuously improves processes to reduce cost and improve customer service
• Develops and maintains documentation of administrative procedures.
• Interfaces with external vendors for compensation programs utilizing vendors
• 3+ years of HR/Compensation or Finance or related field related experience
• Understanding of basic compensation philosophy, theory and methodologies, programs, practices, and policies
• Ability to effectively work through other people and be collaborative, cross-functional and diplomatic
• Knowledge of and experience with HR technologies
• Experience in a complex organization or consulting role
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic environment
• Fluency in English (Other languages are an advantage)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel
• Excellent planning & organization skills
• Strong analytical, innovative and problem solving skills
• Strong ability to work with complexity
• Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
• Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Customer service mindset
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.