Hi! would you like to work as an operator, but you do not have the experience yet? Are you eager to learn? Is working in shifts not a problem? Then this is the position for you! For the company Hydro Extrusion in Drunen we are looking for operators in 3 shifts!
- 09 september 2022
- vacaturenummer: 555722
Minimal salary of €2900,-
Temporary contract likely to become permanent
Working within a close team
Full-time workweek in 3-shifts
Travel allowance € 0.19 per km at more than 10 km
Lots of growth opportunities
We are looking for new employees who are eager to learn. Affinity with technology is a plus as an operator. The ideal candidate looks like:
- You are full-time available in 3 shifts (7:00-15:30, 15:30-24:00 and 24:00-07:00);
- You speak the Dutch and / or English language;
- You have your own transport.
At Hydro Extrusion you will work as an operator. This means that you will be performing different tasks. With your knowledge (also what you will learn at the company), you will work mostly by yourself. Your work tasks will look like following :
- Operating various machines;
- Being responsible for adjusting the machines;
- Ensuring that the right quality is delivered and production progress is running smooth;
- Doing quality checks;
- Maintain the administration of the machines.
Hydro Extrusion Drunen has fifty years of expertise in the field of aluminum solutions. Products that are made from aluminum are bridges, light poles and parts for the automotive industry. You will work in a fun and friendly team that consists of operator colleagues and team leader(s).
- There is an informal atmosphere;
- You will work in a friendly team consisting of operators and team leaders;
- Learning and growing is very important to this organization.
Are you interested in working as an operator? Apply as soon as possible and maybe you will join our team! If you have any questions, we're here for you! WhatsApp, call or email to the contact details below.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.