Hi! Would you like to work as a packer? And do you like to get things done? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for packers for aluminum profiles at the company Hydro Extrusion in Drunen.
- 29 september 2022
- vacaturenummer: 553418
€ 16.92 per hour This includes 22% shift allowance
Temporary contract that can become permanent
Working in 3 shifts, 40 hours a week
Travel allowance € 0.19 per km at more than 10 km
Working with a nice group of colleagues
You are the ideal candidate for the function of packer if you:
- Are available in 3 shifts (07:00 - 15:30, 15:30 - 00:00 en 00:00 - 07:00);
- You have your own transport;
- Like to be physically active in your work.
As a packer you will be packing aluminum profiles. You never do this alone and always with 2 people. You will work in the packing department and you communicate directly with your colleagues and supervisor. Next to that you are responsible that the aluminum profiles meet the specified quantity and quality requirements.
As a packer you will do the following tasks:
- Work preparation of the packing work with available materials and packing instructions;
- Packing aluminum profiles, taking into account the requested quality and quantity;
- Taking care of the logistical flow of finished product;
- Checking packed materials for quality, numbers and packaging code;
- Working following the safety rules.
Hydro Extrusion in Drunen has fifty years of expertise in the field of aluminum solutions! Products made from it include bridges, light poles and parts for the automotive industry. There is a nice informal atmosphere within Hydro. You will work as a packer in a fun and friendly team. The team consists of forklift drivers, production colleagues and team leaders. Growth is central to this organization.
- Classification based on experience;
- A pleasant working atmosphere;
- You can grow at Hydro to another function.
Are you interested in working as a packer at Hydro Extrusion in Drunen? Apply as soon as possible and maybe you will join our team! If you have any questions, we're here for you! WhatsApp, call or email to the contact details below
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.