Do you want to work at an international, technical, company in Eindhoven with a great atmosphere? Do you have wat it takes to be a Data Analyst? Great, then we are looking for you!
- 05 augustus 2022
- vacaturenummer: 550457
€30.000 - €55.000 gross per year
Fulltime (40 hours a week)
Direct contract at fluke
Fluke Europe B.V.
Business Data Analyst
- A Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics and/or Finance-related studies or an equivalent of 1-3 years of experience as an analyst in an international (corporate) environment;
- Experience in cleaning and combining multiple data sources;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, handle a demanding and fluctuating workload and at the same time provide accurate and reliable data;
- High-level Excel skills; experience with Oracle and Hyperion would be a plus. Experience with Power Query, Power BI, and DAX is also considered to be a pre;
- Fluency in English; mastery of other (European) languages would be a plus.
The key responsiblility in this job is commercial forecasting.
Your role is key in processing, analyzing, and interpreting the data that Fluke collects from their channel partners/distributor network. Their partners are sharing Point Of Sales (POS) and Inventory data, which enables their business to make informed strategic decisions; The work the team does, the data that is collected and reported plays a big rol of the strategic decision making in the company.
There is no portal, no supporting system, the department controls all of this them self. They have developed their own system in Excell.
All the data is received in excell files from the distributors. Data is exported, transformed, cleaned and organised to an excel format used by the department and then goes into ERP system.
- you provide ad hoc analyses and support to the business;
- you proactively challenge results and seek opportunities to improve sales;
- Support with developing, testing, updating, and improving BI reports and dashboards;
- Support and drive the Business Teams in the preparation of the Annual Budget and Monthly Forecast;
- Work together with the Commercial Analyst to prepare monthly forecast updates; analyze the impact of price adjustments; prepare margin analyses;
- Assist with testing, updating and improving BI reports and dashboards.
Fluke is a world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. The brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality.
They offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. The team consists of two people, one will focus on getting all the information from the suppliers, the other will focus on the processing, the process and improving the process. And that last one, that will be you!
In this role we offer you;
- a direct contract at Fluke;
- a salary of €30.000,- - €55.000 gross a year, based on a fulltime (40 hours) week;
- the possibillity to work remote: in the first 3 months they expect you to be at the office atleast 4 days a week. After that: atleast 2 days a week.
- office hours from 09:00 - 17:00, but it is possible to be flexible in starting times (can start from 07:00);
- travel expenses paid a €0,19 per kilometer.
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? Then we would love to hear from you, and who knows, you might soon start working in this nice position at Fluke!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.