Are you interested in working in an international organisation who specializes in raw materials for the foodindustry like CACAO? Cargill is looking for a Logistic Customs Employee for a period of 6 months.
- 26 juli 2022
- vacaturenummer: 548061
€3300 based on fulltime
5 days per week (40 hours)
You are someone who has excellent communication skills, a creative mindset and always think in solutions and not in problems. You are a real go-getter and not afraid to ask questions. Furthermore:
- HBO level;
- Excellent in English, verbally and written;
- Basic customs knowledge;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good with excel;
This role ensures optimal daily execution of customs declarations for import and export shipments in an attempt to optimize and smoothen order execution team and prevent costs. This role follows up on issues in the customs area in an efficient and constructive matter. Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Making pre-alerts (broker instructions) for shipments to UK;
- Sending Pre-alerts to UK for customs clearance to the broker;
- Making broker instructions for NL and BE;
- Check lists regarding the correct customs documents per order and/or office of exit for destination (if not set this up);
- Request entry report at the beginning of the month from all brokers we use.
- Checking invoices against the access lists;
- Do the Manual Load Out (complete orders) for an external warehouse (also other warehouses for storage).
- Storing the mail in the Cocoa Customs Box;
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 155 years of experience.
We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world responsibly, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
- corporate organisation
Ben jij na het lezen van deze vacature enthousiast geworden over de functie bij ALD Automotive? Dan ga ik graag met je in gesprek! Stuur je (up-to-date) CV én motivatie toe en dan neem ik snel contact met je op.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.