The Transportation Support Coordinator will proactively monitor and communicate delivery status of shipments to sales, customers, carriers and other stakeholders. This role is at their Schiphol location for at least 6 months.
- 09 augustus 2022
- vacaturenummer: 545069
€ 2500- € 2800,- gross per month
minimum of 6 months
dynamic and international organisation
good working atmosphere
here you can grow
During a working day you are busy with informing stakeholders about their transport. For example customer service or the transport companies. You check the load appointments in the system or deregister it. You monitor pick-ups and deliveries, communicate delays and reasons to sales and carriers and deal with returns and order changes.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills (English)
- Demonstrated strong client and customer focus
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
The Transportation Support Coordinator will proactively monitor and communicate delivery status of shipments to sales, customers, carriers and other stakeholders. In this role, you will collect and organize data for company reporting.
- Field inbound calls from customers and carriers, assess information and take appropriate actions, to include providing relevant details to stakeholders
- Monitor pick-ups and deliveries, communicate delays and reasons to sales and carriers, handle returns
- Use defined procedures to respond and resolve routine logistics issues to provide the best value for the customer and the carrier
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 155 years of experience.
We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world responsibly, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
- corporate organisation
Are you interested in this position? Apply quickly with a up-to-date CV and motivation.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.