Does your heart skip a beat when thinking about the automotive industry? Do you like to work with the latest techniques? Then this vacancy is the right match for you! As a mechatronics technician at Ebusco in Deurne, you are working on the future of electrical buses. Do you show yourself in a positive way? Then you also have a chance to receive a permanent contract!
- 26 juli 2022
- vacaturenummer: 543621
Salary between €2500 and €3100 per month
Pleasant and informal working atmosphere
Good accessibility, park in front of the building
Innovative and environmentally friendly employer
Room to develop individual qualities
Direct one year contract
What do we ask from you as a technician? It goes without saying that, just like us, you are interested in technology! Also you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You preferably have a degree or work experience in the automotive sector;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language;
- You can read technical drawings;
- You have problem-solving skills;
- You have basic knowledge of electronics, mechanics and hydraulics;
- You have knowledge of measuring and testing equipment;
- You like to work as efficiently as possible;
- You have a positive attitude and a healthy dose of humor.
Once a bus has been manufactured, it is tested and checked by your engineer colleagues. If there are any flaws they will make a list, so you and your team can repair them. The repairs you perform can be electrical and mechanical. Such as:
- Troubleshooting electrical malfunctions;
- Applying modifications to pipes for cables, hydraulics and air conditioning;
- Installing systems for cameras;
- Having an understanding of programming;
- Ensuring that components in the bus function properly;
- Developing climate systems;
- Developing drive systems;
- Thinking about improvements and reporting them to the Chief Workshop Officer.
Working at Ebusco means working at the pioneer and frontrunner. This is what they are for the development and production of fully electrical buses and charging systems. A company that is developing rapidly and growing enormously as a result, but this cannot happen without you. So you will be regularly updated on company developments. Within this informal company, everyone's opinion is equally valued. They want to grow together with you and therefore invest a lot of time and energy in your own development. This way Ebusco not only gets better, but you as well! There is also time and space for sociability! Think of a nice cup of coffee in the company canteen, family days, staff parties and much more...
- Company in constant development;
- Technology is key;
- Room for growth;
- Attention for you as an employee, regularly there is a food truck or other reward for your efforts;
- Front-runner in the production of electrical buses.
Does this vacancy excite you? Then apply immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Do you not yet meet the job requirements, but are you interested in this job? Then please contact our training advisors. For more information about working and learning through our Randstad Boost (professional) training opportunities: email@example.com
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.