We are looking for an EHS Specialist who likes to interact with people, sees problems as opportunities and gets energized by improving EHS processes to ensure that the EHS risks within the organization maintain controlled. If you feel you get energy from EHS and are ready for a new challenge, here’s your chance!
- 01 augustus 2022
- vacaturenummer: 542661
Work for a unique employer
Space to develop yourself
A dynamic and inspiring working environment
Work together in a great team
Are you an experienced EHS Specialist? We are looking for a new colleague that wants to join our team.
- Bachelor or Master degree including Safety manager level 3 (HVK), Industrial Hygiene (AH) or comparable safety modules.
- You have at least 4 years of work experience and are familiar with the International Management System Standards ISO140001/45001.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in English (required) and Dutch(pre).
As an EHS Specialist you will work on a safe, healthy and sustainable environment within Operations.
The duties of the EHS Specialist include:
- Lead and support the execution of EHS Standards
- Lead incident investigations and report outcome to management
- Develop and/or improve EHS processes and practices
- Coach / lead EHS Representatives on the shopfloor Perform EHS assessments within projects and changes
- Support with in- and external audits and inspections (for example ISO 14001/45001,J&J EHS Comprehensive Audits, governmental agencies)
- Conduct EHS related risk assessments like facility, ergonomic and chemical riskassessments. Give EHS training on EHS related topics
- Present periodically to the Operations Management Team
- Expert in Occupational Hygiene subjects (e.g. noise, ergonomics, exposure tochemicals), Transport Safety, EHS Risk Assessments (e.g. JSA’s)
Biotherapeutics and Bioprocessing services are two operational departments. Because these departments have their own organizational structure, we want to strengthen our EHS culture and capabilities in these teams with new EHS specialists.
After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours. If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview and two references. If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
Questions about this position? Don't hesitate to contact me!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.