Janssen Biologics B.V., part of Johnson and Johnson, is looking for a Manufacturing Supply Specialist. Are you looking for a new permanent job and be part of a global market leader?
- 02 augustus 2022
- vacaturenummer: 538966
Flexible working hours
Your chance to be part of a global market leader
Opportunities to work on exciting projects
A dynamic and inspiring working environment
You will work 60% of your time at locations
€3024,69 starting salary
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated Manufacturing Supply Specialist who is excited to help us to strengthen our team at Janssen Biologics in Leiden, somebody who would like to contribute to a high-quality organization of the site and J&J?
- You have a Master degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, biomedicine, process technology (or equivalent education) or a Bachelor degree in any of these fields with 1-2 years’ experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment.
- Experience with cGMP environment and EHSS standards is required.
- You love challenges, don't avoid problems, and enjoy working with various teams.
- You have a high degree of accuracy, initiative and independency.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- You are flexible and can deal with changing priorities.
You will be the part of a team that addresses constraints in the supply of materials required for our production process, while maintaining compliance levels and keeping impact to our production schedules to a minimum. The activities are very dynamic and varied.
- You will investigate alternative materials or alternative ways of working.
- Introduce alternative materials or procedures.
- Arrange assessments on material deviations proposed by vendors, and document them in compliant ways.
- You are responsible for drawing up and finalizing change controls, emergency changes and/or Quality investigations.
Janssen Biologics B.V. is a multinational pharmaceutical company that has been a leader in the field of biomedicine for more than 25 years. A dynamic and inspiring working environment with opportunities to work on exciting projects and assignments. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, we continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders (I.M.I.D.s), such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis. Janssen Biologics is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. The department of Operations is responsible for the execution of the process and making of the product. This role sees that irregularities in the supply of materials required for our process are addressed with minimal impact to our production schedules.
On top of the abovementioned benefits, you'll receive:
- ADV supplement of 5.5% on top of your salary.
- A holiday allowance of 8.33% on top of your salary.
- Free online training via GoodHabitz.
- To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands.
After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours. If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview and two references. If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.