We are looking for a candidate who wants to work fulltime in Breda. You will work as an "Associate Supply Chain Import/Export". The duties and requirements are explained in the job description below.
- 11 augustus 2022
- vacaturenummer: 538196
Salary of € 2.773,33 - € 3.326,27 gross per month
Breda, you have to be available to work on site
Job for 40 hours per week
International pharmaceutical company
You are experienced in a supply chain environment. Also you have experience with customer service tasks, order handling and export documents. In this role you will ensure that both internal and external customers are taken care of according to the policies and procedures.
- You are available to work 40 hours a week. It is not possible to work less than 40 hours in this position;
- You are fluent in the English language. Other languages are a plus.
As an associate supply chain import/export you ensure reliable and efficient execution of Order-to-Invoice activities for the market Supply. This includes both import and export. Next to that you own end-to-end shipments coordination to internal (e.g. affiliates, manufacturing sites) and external (e.g. distributors) customers.
- Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally;
- Processing of supply orders on a daily basis;
- Handling of export- and import documentation;
- Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues;
- Handle and resolve service and transport issues;
- Coordinate and execute return process
Your new employer is an American organization which specializes in biotechnological medicines, with a powerful sense of a shared purpose towards its mission: 'To Serve Patients'. The company receives its products as semi-manufactured goods, which are then packed country-specific, stored and eventually shipped to various countries worldwide.
What else can you expect?
- A gross monthly salary between € 2.773 - € 3.326 gross per month based on a 40 hour working week. Salary depends on experience. Also you will receive a travel allowance of €0.19 per km.
- In addition to your salary, you have 30 vacation days per year and 8% holiday allowance;
- You will receive your salary every week as we handle a weekly payment.
Interested after reading the job description? Then sign up by applying. You can add a motivation letter to let us know why you are the right candidate. Do you have questions? Please contact us!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.