We are looking for an intern with a study in Supply Chain or Engineering for our parnter Janssen Biologics (Johnson & Johnson). The internship will take 6 months.
- 12 mei 2022
- vacaturenummer: 533281
max. 500 euro groos per month
Janssen Biologics / Johnson & Johnson
Build your knowledge and experience in the field
Intership for 6 months
Working in an international organization
Do you have passion and talent for supply chain management and planning and do you want to be part of this team for six months?
- You are a Bachelor or Master student in Supply Chain management studies, Engineering or any relevant studies;
- You have knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel, knowledge of ERP systems is a plus;
- Fluent in English; both oral and written.
- Ability to work, communicate and collaborate in global-cross functional teams;
- Self-starter, adaptable & customer focused
- Strong focus on accuracy and good quality of work
- Excellent analytical skills, logical approach with ability to interpret data
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team is essential
Provide support to the MRP team across several processes:
- Generation of department metrics on a weekly basis
- Plan a portfolio of products to support manufacturing in Leiden
- Assist with invoice mismatch resolution
- Support planning and warehouse teams in resolving documentation issues
- Participate in various projects with other members of the planning group with a focus on Continuous Improvement
Support the Global Material Requirements Planning (MRP) team in the execution of activities related to the planning and procurement of raw materials and components. Be an integral part of a team which optimizes the flow of materials, while considering plant warehouse capacities, inventory targets and scrap avoidance. The role will provide exposure to our Global Supply Chain interfacing with internal & external partners and an opportunity to gain a holistic view of the end-to-end planning processes within Janssen.
If you are interessted please upload your resume and motivation why this is your position.
Please keep in mind, we are only looking for interns enrolled with an university.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.