Do you have experience within the pharmaceutical or medical field and are you looking for a new challenge? Janssen Biologics in Leiden is looking for an Analyst BioAssay (Technical Specialist) within the QC BioAssay department.
- 12 mei 2022
- vacaturenummer: 532745
Great colleagues and a good working environment
Room to grow and develop yourself
ADV fee of 5.5% and 8.33% holiday allowance added
A workplace at an international organization
A full time work week of 40 hours
Full compensation for public transport
Do you recognize yourself as an analyst in the following aspects?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences, Bio sciences, Pharmacy or comparable
- You have 2-3 year of experience in a laboratory
- You are communicative strong and have leadership skills
- You speak fluently English in speaking and writing
- You have analytical thinking and strong quality awareness and can work independently as well as in a team
- You have experience to work within a GMP / GLP environment
The BioAssay department performs cell culture and passage of various cell lines. These cells are used in various bioactivity assays where the activity of various drugs are determined. Within this position you will be acting as leading investigator. Furthermore, you will also be supporting and advising leading investigators from external and internal QC departments for Janssen Biologics in Leiden. The analyst is in charge of the formal lab investigation and CRA’s for the medium and high-level quality issues and will be monitoring time closure of medium and high-level investigations and associated CRA’s. Within the lab there will be the following responsibilities:
- The Analyst serves as an expert on BioAssy technologies and will be requested to represent the team during internal/external meetings.
- The jobholder will act as a Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) during audits and inspections and writing observation responses.
- As Analyst you will be in charge of creating URS’s in collaboration with ELM RUN team and provide lab input for the new equipment or technologies in the BUILD team.
- The Analyst participates in or leads projects or studies.
Janssen Biologics B.V. has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. They develop, produce and sell medicines that are used worldwide in the fight against cardiovascular, vascular and infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases such as Crohn's disease and Rheumatism
Business unit OneLab performs tests on raw materials, process samples taken during the production process and medicines. They are tested for identity, purity, efficacy and quality before being released to the market and ensure the shelf life of these drugs by performing stability studies. The BioAssay team is part of OneLab
- ADV fee of 5.5% and 8.33% holiday allowance added
- Opportunities to develop yourself
- Full compensation for public transport
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us as soon as possible.
- If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references.
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.