Are you looking for a new challenge as Technician and are you interested in R&D and Immunology? Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is looking for you!
- 05 mei 2022
- vacaturenummer: 531755
Salary based on experience
Work for a longer time
A full time job of 40 hours a week
Work together in a great team
Work at the Science park in Leiden
Space to develop yourself
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects?
- BSc or MSc degree in biological/medical sciences with strong immunology/bacteriology background.
- You hold a certificate for Animal experiments (art. 9 or 13, or comparable).
- 2 years of relevant (internship) experience in Life Science/Biology
- Hands-on experience with in vivo mouse models is preferred
- Experience and/or affinity with the following techniques: ELISA, killing assays, flow cytometry, cell culture.
- Affinity with MS Office, databases, sample management.
- You feel comfortable communicating in English
The Bacterial Vaccines department is recruiting a Technician to join the Preclinical Immunology team. You will evaluate the immunogenicity and efficacy of vaccine candidates in vitro and in vivo models. The role requests hands-on experience with in vivo mouse models. Within this position you will preform:
- Experimental setup, work instructions, media preparation, stock and inventory management.
- Working within vivo models.
- Experiment execution, data analysis and interpretation.
- Documentation in electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) and experimental reports.
- Analyses and techniques on samples
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Our teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases. As a Technician you will support the Bacterial Vaccines project teams by working on the development of vaccines against E. coli and S. aureus infection. Other relevant information regarding this vacancy is:
- ADV fee of 5.5% and 8.33% holiday allowance added on top of your salary
- A workplace at an international and widely respected organization
- A pleasant working environment with opportunities to develop yourself and where showing initiative is appreciated
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us as soon as possible.
- If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references.
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.