Do you enjoy working in an international and multicultural environment? A world-wide known company is looking for you! Are you the perfect customer service representative who is eager to form part of such an international company? Then we have the right position for you!
- 16 mei 2022
- vacaturenummer: 531088
A salary of €17 gross per hour
Access to various online trainings via GoodHabitz
36 hours per week
Global and international company
Hybrid, you work from home or/and at the office
Continuous focus on personal growth
Who are you, as the perfect candidate for this customer service representative position?
- You have a C1 or C2 level in Dutch and a good command of German.
- You have the necessary experience to handle various tasks related to internet and database technology.
- You have experience within a customer service representative role.
- You have a high level of self-motivation and the ability to find creative solutions to problems.
What will be your main tasks as a customer service representative?
- You will deal with various customer engagements simultaneously.
- You will provide effective support to our external customers by using knowledge and skills related to technology.
- You will be able to conduct product demonstrations and provide technical questions to our customers.
- You will also be part of cross-department collaborations to deliver effective solutions.
Our client is a global provider of business information and media monitoring solutions. You will be working with the world's largest and most varied electronic database for public-records related information!
Do you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this customer service representative role? If you are passionate about it, then apply with your English CV.
Randstad Multilingual | Multilingual recruitment | Dutch | German | Customer service Representative
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.