Would you like to work for major airlines such as Emirates? Immediately come to a contract for 7 months and with a view to permanent? Are you not averse to physical work? Then this Logistics employee position might just be the vacancy for you!what we offer
- Working at least 38 hours per week, on contract!
- Salary between €10.75 €14.40 (based on experience)
- Working in the dynamic environment of Schiphol
- Additional fees for irregular shifts
- Signing bonus of €500 net
- Great career opportunities
What we look for in a Logistics employee at Schiphol:
- You are physically able to lift suitcases
- You are of impeccable behavior! This means that you have no criminal record and have been living in the Netherlands continuously for at least 8 years (VGB)
- You are stress resistant and flexible in use
- You are in possession of a B driving license
The name says it all: as a Logistics employee you work on one of the platforms at Schiphol. You are responsible for all logistics activities related to incoming and outgoing flights. Together with your team of colleagues, you ensure a carefree journey for all our passengers who are on their way to their destination. You put the brake pads in the right place and you are also responsible for loading and unloading the luggage.where will you work
Working at dnata (part of the Emirates Group) means that you will work for the Ground Handler of the Year (we have proudly held this title since 2014) and are continuously optimizing and developing the company. You will work in an ambitious and international organization. You can expect a dynamic job, where no day is the same and every day brings new challenges for you as a Logistics employee.job application
Already in the clouds? That is beautiful! We would like to receive your application via the apply button for this vacancy. Leave your CV and a short piece about who you are! If you have any questions, we are available at the contact details below. You can also WhatsApp us on 06-22032041. See you soon!