For SABIC's Supply & Materials Planning department located in Bergen op Zoom, we’re looking for a 'Raw Material Planner'.
- 21 april 2022
- vacaturenummer: 528601
€ 3.242,- 5.12 % ADV 13th Month bonus
Bergen op Zoom
- Bachelor level degree in Business, Logistics, Engineering or comparable
- Experience in Supply chain, manufacturing or procurement
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong operational skills within the overall planning processes
- Strong analytical skills and able to think on a tactical level
You’ll work independently in a rapid changing environment and take responsibility for delivery of business expectations. You have strong influencing skills, with the ability to operate effectively all organizational levels. All the while having a clear understanding of the interactions and interdependencies with other functions/departments.
- Execute "planning run" - Monitor Inventory Levels & compare to Inventory/Order demand
- Determine quantity and delivery date of material needed and create purchase demands to be handed off to Procurement
- Manage inventory levels to targets (include aged & obsolete). Initiate actions when needed
- In charge of executing the overall planning strategy set by Manager, Supply & Materials Planning, meeting inventory targets, and sticking to current planning parameters
- Monitor and Solve daily planning and inventory issues to ensure a continued supply to manufacturing and service with respect to the customer promise date
- Responsible for correctness of Master Data & Transactional Data
- Plan and monitor material movement between manufacturing sites
- Continuously initiate actions to improve processes
Supply & Materials Planning is part of Supply Chain Management for Specialties Europe. The team controls the stock levels of raw materials, initiates raw material replenishments and communicates with third parties for subcontracting activities. They maintain the material master for our division in Europe and coordinates product life cycle related tasks. The Raw Material Planner will report to the Manager, Supply & Materials Planning. He/she will interact with Master Planning, Manufacturing, Procurement, Logistics and Technology to optimize costs, inventory and service.
- International & culturally divers
- Dynamic environment
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we look forward to receiving your CV and motivational letter!
A reference check, an employment verification and E-assessment are part of our recruitment process. A certificate of good conduct can be requested.
Vragen over deze vacature of functie? Aarzel dan niet om contact op te nemen!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.