Are you looking for the next step in your career as a Business Analyst? Would you like to move to a warm climate? Randstad Italy is looking for you! An internationally renowned client has opened up a position for a skillful Business Analyst.
- 21 april 2022
- vacaturenummer: 528347
Interesting salary package in line with experience
Located in Frascati, Rome
Close view to developments in Earth Observation
Opportunities to expand your network
An internationally known employer
You are the Business Analyst if you:
- have at least five years of experience in the field. Ideally in relation to the commercial space sector and earth observation.
- have a qualified competence in understanding and assessing company commercial and financial data.
- are in possession of a master's degree in the same field, such as a master of business administration.
- are able to maintain working relationships.
- are well-spoken in English. And knowledge of added European languages is considered asset.
As a Business Analyst you will have many responsibilities. For example you will be in charge of co-funding decisions in earth observation industrial innovation sector. Aside from this, you will be evaluating commercial, financial and investment information and performing market assessment studies. This is done typically for the purpose of supporting entrepreneurial initiatives. And that is not all, as no day here is the same.
Other activities you will be in charge of include:
- collecting and interpreting entrepreneurial commercial and financial data, such as company financial statements, business plan, P&L and BS;
- monitoring trends and emerging opportunities in the worldwide space market, and in particular in the earth observation market;
- linking with the space community including industry, private investors, venture builders, academic institutions and research centers. In order to support the identification of promising entrepreneurial initiatives in space and in earth observation in
- supporting the establishment of partnerships with new actors entering the space sector. Especially for companies (start-ups, smes, and outsized system integrators), venture capital investors;
- conducting socioeconomic studies and market analysis. So you can document the value and impact of space product and services (in particular earth observation). This according to cip-i recommended methodologies
You will work for a high-profile company at Frascati (Rome, Italy).
Are you ready to take on this challenge? Do not hesitate any longer and apply by contacting Rossella Marsilio.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.