The best vacation job in Veenendaal and surroundings! Are you 18 years or older and looking for a great summer job? And are you available for at least 3 weeks? Then apply now for the vacancy vacation job at Sanorice in Veenendaal, the summer job of 2022!
- 20 april 2022
- vacaturenummer: 528209
€12,45 gross per hour excl. allowances
side job after your vacation
every Saturday & Sunday free
full time work in 3 shifts
You are at least 18 years old and you want to earn some extra money this summer at Sanorice in Veenendaal. You are enthusiastic and top fit. Also, you are at least 3 weeks available in the months of May, June, July, August and September. You are the perfect candidate for us if you:
- you are at least 18 years old;
- available in the summer months May, June, July, August and September (min. 3 weeks available!);
- you are willing to work in three shifts (working hours from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m., 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. and 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.);
- it is no problem for you to work standing up all day;
- you have your own transport;
- you master the English or Dutch language.
As a production worker at SanoRice you work together with your colleagues in the production section. Every kind of rice cracker will be there. You ensure that these different rice cakes are all packed in the right way.
- working with different types of rice crackers;
- working in a neat and clean environment with normal temperature;
- working according to a fixed schedule.
SanoRice in Veenendaal makes different kinds of rice cakes. SanoRice can offer you a workplace where you can work for a longer period of time. Even if you are looking for a job after your vacation, you could still work here. Together we look for possibilities! How nice is that :))
- workplace for a longer period of time.
Do you see yourself working as a production worker between the rice crackers at SanoRice in Veenendaal? Then apply immediately! Do you have any questions first? Then please contact me by mail or give me a call. After getting introduced by phone, we will introduce you to SanoRice so you can get a tour and get to work as soon as possible!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.