Do you have experience as a assembly technician and are you looking for a new challenge? Then don't wait any longer and come work at Spierings Mobile Cranes in Oss.
An innovative company where much time and energy is spent on personal appreciation, development and job satisfaction. Where people not only work hard, but also celebrate successes "to the max".
A year's contract is already waiting for you! And much more...
- salary between € 2600 and € 3200
- direct annual contract, option permanent contract
- 36-40 hours per week, flexible starting times
- cool company parties and family outings
- 40 holiday days, pension scheme and travel costs
- internal training and development opportunities
Naturally, you are interested in technology and
- you are looking for a job full of challenges and variety
- you would like to work 36-40 hours per week in daytime shifts
- you have a good command of the Dutch or English or German language.
- you have demonstrable technical experience or have completed a technical education at MBO level
- your opinion is important; you like to think along in improvements of the work processes
As an assembler you assemble modern mobile tower cranes. By means of a drawing and work instructions, you assemble things like the drive, the axles and the cabin. But also the control system and the engine. There are various workplaces within the assembly department where you can start working as an assembly worker. For example, pre-assembly, masts department, trucks department, final assembly department, top frames department and booms department. There are plenty of challenges and opportunities to grow, so you never need to be bored.
- You identify any delays in the assembly process of the cranes and report them to your team leader;
- You perform checks on the mobile tower cranes and solve any malfunctions;
- You test and locate problems with the machines (for example, scouring pipes, wire breakage, penetration of moisture and fire hazards);
- You build and adjust electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems on all types of mobile tower cranes;
Spierings Mobile Cranes in Oss is a fast growing, decisive and innovative company.
They are proud of their product, but certainly also of their employees. By having people-orientation at number 1, there is attention for you as an employee. But also for your family! Every year, fun family outings are organised and there are great company parties. You don't want to miss them!
Rest and a good work-life balance are also very important. That is why they have three different starting times, so that you can start working when it suits you.
A lot of time and energy is invested in your development. This happens during your work on the work floor. But there are also many training sessions given at the Spierings Academy which is located in the Spierings building. These include safety, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical engineering and much more. Everything to help you become even better in your field!
- training opportunities
- immediate one-year contract and option for permanent contract
- flexible starting times
- 36 to 40-hour working week, giving you 1 afternoon off per week of your choice
- development and production under 1 roof, so you always see the end result
- many growth opportunities in function and salary
- pleasant company where everyone is equally important and appreciated
Access to free online training courses through Good Habitz. High discount on electronics and trips through the employee benefits shop. A nice workplace in an experienced team and a good training programme with guidance during your work. If you do not have the right education or experience, please contact my colleagues at the vocational school via the link below: