Are you an administrative assistant or are you looking for an administrative job during your studies? Are you available for 16 to 20 hours per week spread over four to five work days? Then you might be the candidate we're looking for!
- 26 april 2022
- vacaturenummer: 526994
Temporary contract until the end of September
International and fun environment
16 - 20 hours per week spread over 4 to 5 days
Alphen aan den Rijn
2 days at the office and for the rest from home
You are a student with a Bachelor level and some administrative experience, or an experienced administrative professional with at least MBO education level. You are also self-motivated and have an open attitude regarding tasks. We are also looking for someone who is conscientious, proactive, hands-on and pragmatic. Furthermore, you are:
- very accurate, structured, have eye for detail and are able to take verbal direction.
- Organization/culture sensitive,
- good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work,
- fluent in English language, both verbal and written,
- MS Office skills (i.p. Excel and PowerPoint) and
- experience with project management and time management tools is a plus.
As an administrative assistant at Wolters Kluwer you will be working for the Program Management Office (PMO) of the division */dxg. The *dxg PMO has the oversight of the entire project portfolio and assures its governance compliance.
The Project Management Support is a temporary position, in which you will assist the Program Management Office of */dxg in the daily administrative tasks. In this position you will handle certain administrative and governance processes. We are looking for someone who is immediately available for at least four months.
The tasks cover non-exclusively:
• Supporting administrative tracking of and tasks for project governance compliance
• Preparing */dxg cross teams meetings’ agenda
• Administrating */dxg Time Tracking tool (ClickTime)
• adding/deleting/modifying users and projects
• creating reminders for users
• maintaining reports to track completeness and approval rates.
- Maintaining administrative lists in Excel and performing data validation activities to guarantee alignment across */dxg systems
- Administrating Sharepoint folders
- Managing process of approval and signing of contracts (Tech BV Service Agreements)
- Managing */dxg distribution lists.
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, governance, risk & compliance, and legal & regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, reported 2020 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,200 people worldwide.
Ben jij enthousiast geworden na het lezen van deze vacature? Solliciteer dan meteen door op de 'solliciteren' knop te klikken en je motivatie achter te laten.
Accounts Den Haag
Vragen over deze vacature of functie? Aarzel niet om ze aan mij te stellen.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.