Do you speak French and English on a near-native level? Are you an experienced technical support representative, looking for a long term job? Then look no further, we have the right job for you!
- 10 mei 2022
- vacaturenummer: 526418
12 months contract directly with the client
Travel, medical and lunch costs refunded
40 hours per week
Hybrid, possibility to work from home
€2750 gross per month
International company with growth-opportunities
Who are you as a technical support representative?
- You are fluent in French and English at a professional level;
- You have a Bachelor degree and experience in technical support;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a good team spirit;
- You have Troubleshooting skills and good knowledge in digital technologies;
- You are available to work every other Saturday, which you will get a day off during the week.
What will you be doing as a technical support representative?
- Assisting our B2B and B2C customers with products and online tools;
- Answering inquiries via phone and mail;
- Respond to level 1 technical questions;
- Reporting possible issues to the second line support team.
You will work at the office with the possibility to work from home.
- Possibility for your contract to be extended after 12 months;
- Leader in educational services and in an internationally company;
- The office is located in Amsterdam.
Are you our next technical support representative? Then apply with your English CV!
Can't wait to meet you!
Randstad Multilingual | Multilingual recruitment | French | English | Technical support representative
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.