Do you speak English, and/or German and/or French? Do you want to earn good money and take advantage of financial extras? Then start working as a customer service representative at the Satellic team of majorel in Maastricht!
- 19 mei 2022
- vacaturenummer: 525684
€10,50 p/hr + €0,50 for every extra language
8,33% holiday allowance via Randstad
Vacancy for minimum 30 hours per week
100% public transport compensation
Bonus: earn up to €2,- extra per hour!
50% allowance on Sunday and between 22.00-8.00
As a person you are someone who knows how to make a connection with other people. The truck drivers and transport companies who contact the customer service department of Satellic want to be helped quickly. So it is important that they are assisted fast and properly.
You can work well with the common software programs (we will teach you the company's own systems of course!). In addition to being a pleasant person in a team, you naturally have strong communication skills, both verbally and written And are you motivated to help our customers as best as possible?
- available for at least 30 hours per week
- the department is opened 24/7
Since 1-4-2016 it is obligated for trucks over 3.5 tons to pay toll (you may recognize the Viapass signs at the border!). During the entire process, such as requesting the toll boxes in the cabin (the 'OBU') and the registration of the vehicle papers, up to malfunctions of the OBU and the payment of the invoices, both the truck drivers and transport companies have different reasons to contact our customer service department. This will be by phone, mail and chat.
In this position you are the 1st point of contact for these clients. Time = money in the this industry, which means that these customers want to be helped properly and quickly. Conversations will be short but effective. The questions you can expect are: 'I want to register my vehicle certificate to be able to order a toll box, but I receive an error message?' or 'The payment of the toll has gone wrong, please help".
- customer service by phone, email and chat
At Satellic customers are served in 4 languages: Dutch, English, French and German. Due to internal communication with both customers and your international colleagues, it is important that your English communication skills are very good. In addition, you speak German and/or French and/or Dutch as well. In this way you can also help German and/or French customers in addition to English speaking customers.
You will work in a dynamic team of international colleagues for which, in addition to hard work, a pleasant working environment is also highly valued!
You will work in the customer service center of majorel in Maastricht. There is a 2 week full time training (possible at the office or digitally). After the training period, you should be able to work from home.
- salary of €10,50 gross per hour
- earn €0,50 per hour extra per every extra language (for example; if you work at the English-German line you will receive €11,00 per hour. When working at the Dutch-English-French line you receive €11,50. Can you handle all our 4 languages then you re
- bonus: based on your scores on the KPIs, you will receive a bonus up to a maximum of € 2 per hour that you work!
- internet allowance of €0,25 per hour when working from home (max €40,- per month)
- 50% extra wage when working between 22.00-8.00 and on Sundays
- travel allowance; 100% compensation when travelling by public transport or max €11,40 when travelling by own transport
- 8,33% holiday allowance via Randstad and a weekly payment of your salary
- a great team of both colleagues as well as teamleaders!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.