Do you have experience within the pharmaceutical field and are you looking for a new challenge? Janssen Biologics in Leiden is looking for an Analyst Seperations (Technical Specialist) within the QC Separations department.
- 20 april 2022
- vacaturenummer: 524633
ADV fee of 5.5% and 8.33% holiday allowance added
A full time job of 40 hours a week
Work at the Science Park in Leiden
Work for a longer time
Good working environment with great colleagues
Room to develop yourself within the profile
Do you recognize yourself as an analyst in the following aspects?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences, Bio sciences, Pharmacy or comparable
- You have 3-5 year of experience within the pharmaceutical sector
- You speak fluently English in speaking and writing
- You have analytical thinking and strong quality awareness and can work independently as well as in a team
- You have experience to work within a GMP / GLP environment
Within this position you will be acting as leading investigator for local and global Nonconformances. Furthermore, you will also be supporting and advising leading investigators from external and internal QC departments for Janssen Biologics in Leiden. The analyst is in charge of the formal lab investigation and CRA’s for the medium and high-level quality issues and will be monitoring time closure of medium and high-level investigations and associated CRA’s. Within the lab there will be the following responsibilities:
- The Analyst serves as an expert on separation technologies and will be requested to represent the team during internal/external meetings.
- The jobholder will act as a Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) during audits and inspections and writing observation responses.
- As Analyst you will be in charge of creating URS’s in collaboration with ELM RUN team and provide lab input for the new equipment or technologies in the BUILD team.
- The Analyst participates in or leads projects or studies.
As an analyst you will be part of the QC Leiden Lab situated at the Janssen Biologics Manufacturing site in Leiden. The Separation test team is in charge of execution of test methods using separation techniques, ranging from early clinical up to commercial process control, release and stability.
- On top of your salary ''adv'' fee of 5.5% and 8.33% of holiday allowance is added
Do you want to work as an analyst? Don't wait any longer and apply to this job! After receiving your application, you will hear from us as soon as possible. If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview. We will ask you for two references. If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.