The Administrative Specialist provides administrative or clerical support and administers general office activities. Such activities are clerical in nature and may include pulling together data, preparing reports, handling requests for information, receiving visitors, preparing travel schedules, arranging calls and scheduling meetings. Works within guidelines under general supervision.
- 24 mei 2022
- vacaturenummer: 522756
A market-conform salary based on your experience
An exciting parttime job
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
Home Office Set-Up allowance
Remote work possible, within 75 km of Terneuzen
As an Administrative Specialist :
- You provide general administrative support to a leader or department.
- You exercise discretion and independent judgment in managing flow of work.
- You require full proficiency gained through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience to perform a range of tasks under limited supervision.
- MBO-4 education level
- Experience with financial/ administrative processes
- Good working Knowledge of Excel
- Proficient with English and Dutch language
- Strong focus on accuracy and deadlines
- SAP ECC knowledge and MS-Office knowledge is a must
- Maintains files, records, calendars and diaries.
- Arranges business travel, coordinates internal meetings and event arrangements, and/or tracks expenses
- Monitors and tracks expenses against budgets and provides reports to cost center owner or budget manager
- Maintains internal file shares and team communication mechanisms
- May act as the department focal point with external vendors, contractors, or service providers
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.