TRADE ASSISTANT | AMS SOURCING | 40 HOURS | SCHIPHOL
- 09 augustus 2022
- vacaturenummer: 522278
Between € 2500 and € 3000 based on experience
Directly on contract with AMS sourcing
International Trade Assistant
Are you a hands-on sales person with passion and experience in the retail industry? Do you feel at home in a dynamic and international environment? Then we are looking for you!
- Higher education (HBO) Bachelor degree, preferable retail background;
- English (fluent in writing and speaking). Other language skills are an advantage;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook – Word – Excel – PowerPoint);
- Strong communication skills, good analytical skills, team player;
- Organizational skills (planning, prioritizing, being structured & accurate);
- Service minded and with a proactive attitude and enthusiastic approach
For AMS Sourcing we are looking for a Trade Assistant! The teams are in charge of the sourcing of private label products. From premium range to standard and economy range in various categories. Within AMS there are three Trade Teams: Fresh & Frozen, Food & Beverage and Non-Food & Near-Food. You will support and work in close collaboration with the Trade Manager(s) on various sourcing tasks in different categories, such as:
- Preparation and participation in pan-European Buyers Meetings;
- Administrating tenders (collection of data from AMS Shareholders, Inviting suppliers, support suppliers during the tender process, collect offers, prepare quotation overviews, administrate updates etc.);
- Preparing supplier contact lists and searching for potential new (international) suppliers, organize meetings;
- Preparation of sample & quality testings;
- Preparation of contracts;
- Communication and follow up with AMS Shareholders and suppliers;
- General administrative tasks (taking meeting minutes, preparing PowerPoint presentations etc).
AMS Sourcing is a European buying alliance, which manages and coordinates a European-wide buying service generating the best prices for its member; Ahold-Delhaize, Booker, Salling Group, ICA, Hagar,
Kesko Food, Migros, Musgrave and Morrisons.
This joint-sourcing creates economies of scale, pooling of expertise and know-how from separate retailers. AMS allows its members to enjoy the benefits of volume synergy, realizing the best buying prices and improving profitability.
- International environment;
- Focused on all private label products within the fresh, semi-perishable, near-food and non-food categories.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you recognize yourself in the profile? Apply directly with a short motivation using the online 'Apply' button!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.