The microbiology department of Janssen Biologics is looking for Lentivirus Lab Technicians. This is for their multiplicity of infection team (MOI). Are you looking for a new challenge within the pharmaceutical sector for a unique employer? Continue reading here!
- 23 februari 2023
- vacaturenummer: 518325
A starting salary of € 2716
A full time job for 40 hours a week
Work at the Science Park in Leiden
Work for a unique employer
Work together in a great team
Space to develop yourself
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects?
- You have a completed MBO or Bachelor education (preferably in (bio) chemistry)
- Experience with GLP or GMP is beneficial
- It is important that you speak, write, read and understand English
- Working in the weekend once every 10 weeks is no problem for you
The Multiplicity of infection team is part of the Quality control section of Janssen Biologics. It focuses itself on Quality control of Lentivirus Drug Substance needed for the CAR-T process.
- The following techniques are preformed within the MOI team: Flow cytometry , qPCR and Cell Culture.
- The position consist out of routine work without any research
Janssen Biologics is part of Johnson & Johnson. The One Lab laboratories of the Janssen Supply Chain is responsible for the Release and Stability testing of drug substance and drug product. The lab is also responsible for testing and release of raw materials and testing of in process samples which are taken during the production process (fermentation and purification departments). All tests need to be performed conform Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
Other relevant information regarding this vacancy:
- On top of your salary you will receive 5.5% ADV allowance
- A shift allowance of 4.7% on top of your salary while working in irregular working hours
- Free online training by GoodHabitz
- To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands
Watch the video below to take a look at your new employer.
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us as soon as possible.
- If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references.
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Do not hesitate to ask!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.