Finding solutions is about listening and working together. Our HR team is focused on recruiting people who want to collaborate in a diverse, inclusive environment. Come help develop our future as their new Talent Acquisition Specialist !what we offer
- A monthly salary between € 2900 - € 3200
- Home Office Set-Up allowance
- Remote work possible, ONLY within The Netherlands
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- Working from home allowance of € 2,80 net per day
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist you are responsible for managing the first stage of the recruiting process. Also you monitor trends and innovations in the market, you understand the hiring needs and strive to meet those expectations during the recruiting process. Knowing where you can find the right candidate and how to make them enthusiastic for the company and the job offer.
- Bachelor in Human Resources / Business Administration
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English & Dutch
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role at least for one year
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you are responsible for managing the first stages of the recruiting process and give general support to the recruiters across the recruitment process. You will be aligned to the Talent Acquisition discipline at Dow EMEAI (Europe, Middle East, Africa and India) and will be responsible for Talent Acquisition for multiple locations across the region.
You will be the first point of contact to internal (Dow Hiring Managers & Dow HR Recruiters) and external (Candidates) clients to deliver advice and cost effective, integrated solutions on the field of Talent Attraction.
- Understanding the hiring needs and meeting those expectations during the recruitment process. Act as key contact between local HR contacts, hiring managers, Dow recruiters and applicants.
- Take the lead in the talent sourcing process and proactivel pre screening candidates by taking (video) interviews.
- Provide information to local HR contacts, hiring managers as well as recruiters on the status of, applicants/interviews.
- Ensure flawless execution and problem solving of sourcing activities. Identify opportunities for (future) improvements.
- Other activities you will be involved in: Define the most efficient way to approach candidates and present them to client. Post and track jobs on digital media platforms.
- Actively search candidates via various platforms.
- Support in several Dow specific recruiting projects such as University In-house days, assessment centers, campus events etc.
- Focus on delivering the best Candidate Experience and Hiring Manager Experience Partner up with HR Business Partners and the businesses to map business needs and create a sound recruiting and sourcing strategy.
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.job application
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.