For an international company in Stellendam we are searching for a Rental Coordinator. You will take rental orders and assist customers in a prompt and professional manner. Furthermore, you will assist The Operations Manager in the daily operations of the branch and ensure that rental equipment is available for orders.
- 21 april 2022
- vacaturenummer: 515754
€ 3,000-€ 3,500 per month
Job with international contacts
Office can be easily reached
- Grade 12 or Equivalent plus 2 years technical or rental experience
- 1 to 2 years customer service experience
- strong computer skills
- Dutch and English language
- Maintain good relationships with the customers and follow-up customer quotations
- Daily communication with outside sales on inquiries/orders received
- Provides timely follow-up to customer requests
- Plans and direct customer order with service department
- Communicates with service dept/shop supervisor and arrange orders for shipment
- Ensures proper generation of rental agreements and associated documents
- Processes credit card charges
- Send checks to applicable processing center
International company with an office in Stellendam.
Please apply to this interesting international job. A complete job description is available.
We would like to receive your resume as well as your motivation for your application on this job.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.