Would you like to work with the latest electronics products? And do you want to get started as a warehouse employee? Then come, and join our team at DB Schenker in Breda!
- 23 september 2022
- vacaturenummer: 515166
Hourly wage of € 11,54 - € 12,17!
Full-time, and part-time
Half an hour break is paid!
Travel cost of a maximum of € 6.15 per day
Lots of growth developments!
Easily accessible by public transport
- Can communicate and read very good in English and/or Dutch;
- Experience or affinity with computers and consumer electronics;
- Available to work between 06:15 and 19:30;
- Having fine motor skills and you are able to do a visual inspection;
- Have an eye for detail and you are quality oriented.
As a warehouse employee, you check the telephones and tablets for defects with a manual. You also install software on the devices and then test whether it works properly. No experience in this? No problem! You will receive training for two weeks, so that you learn everything.
- Sorting goods, entering, and registering product data and findings in the system;
- Visual inspection and testing of products;
- Uninstall, test, and download software;
- Sorting, and inspecting is done manually as well as in a more automated manner, through the use of robots within this process.
DB Schenker is in the top 3 worldwide in the logistics sector! They are specialists in land, water and air transport. In Breda you will work with electronic products, such as telephones and tablets from an international brand. Working at DB Schenker in Breda offers plenty of growth opportunities to, among other things, all-round warehouse employee, data entry or technical employee.
- If you start on a salary of € 11.54 and you function well, your hourly wage will increase to € 12.17 per hour after 6 months!
Are you excited about this vacancy? Great! Please apply now and we will be in contact with you within 48 hours.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.