- 12 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 5105
Our client is changing the method for VAT recovery. Like many forward-looking companies, our client started with an idea of automating some of the routine of VAT-related tasks. This idea quickly evolved into a full-fledged company operating in over 40 countries, with offices in Amsterdam, London, Paris, Munich, Tel Aviv and New York.
Serving large corporations including Fortune 100 companies, our clients helps customers take control of their VAT spend with dramatically improved visibility and compliance. By use of intelligent automation, our client successfully streamlines the complex VAT recovery process ¿ making it more accurate, productive and yielding.
Their talented and resourceful management team has acquired years of valuable experience and skills to drive the company to next-gen VAT automation. With their professional and dynamic team they are changing the future of financial technology ¿ delivering unprecedented visibility, compliance and control while maximizing VAT recovery.
The Dutch office is located at the Amsterdam Zuid-As. The team is growing rapidly to keep up with the high growth rate of the company and customer base. This allows for various internal career opportunities and personal growth potential.
- Achieve Quarterly quotas of meetings set and opportunities qualified.
- Follow-up on marketing-generated leads (including leads from the website, digital campaigns, events, press and other on-going marketing programs) to qualify and deliver leads to field sales.
- work alongside field sales to proactively prospect solutions into industry and regionally targeted accounts. This includes: researching and identifying key contacts; calling and emailing prospects to generate initial interest and setting meetings for field sales.
- Understand the needs of the target prospects and articulate the value that the solution provides.
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company-wide CRM system.
- Maintain expert knowledge of products and marketing messaging to effectively and persuasively demonstrate the product and articulate the value proposition of products in a clear and compelling way.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of products and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Work closely with your SD colleagues located in other offices abroad
You as a person:
- Bachelor degree
- Perfect or native German language skills
- 1+ years of sales development experience; start up and/or small company experience
- A 'hunter' mentality - comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and following up on incoming leads and strong desire to win
- Confident presentation skills, a comfort level with senior professionals and the communications skills to articulate solutions to a wide range of organizational and functional levels
- Interest in working in a start-up, fast paced technology environment
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Ability to build a positive relationship with the potential customer in a very short term and accommodate his/her needs
- Ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization.
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
- Understanding B2B high tech industry a plus.
- Very good English communication skills in speaking and writing
We offer you a direct contract with our client, in a fun and inspiring environment. They have a very competitive KPI bonus structure, that is paid out on a quarterly basis.
The salary ranges between €2500 to €2800 per month.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.